New Official Website For New PS3 Games

Visit the official New PS3 Games website at www.newps3games.info.

Mafia 2

Posted by MC Wednesday, October 3, 2007



Developer: Illusion Softworks
Publisher: 2k Games
Genre: Third-person shooter
Mode: Single Person
Platform(s): PC, PS3, Xbox 360
Media: DVD-ROM, Blu-ray Disc

2K Games now presents the sequel to Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven, Mafia 2. In the trailer, the first scene taskes place in a low key restaurant where the Mafia boss, Luca, is having dinner with Eddie, Joe and Vito. The next scene takes place in a warehouse. A man is crawling on the floor, begging for his life. Eddie fires his gun and the scene ends. The last scene the gangsters are in a car, driving to a suitable place to dispose of a body. See it for yourself PS3 games mafia 2 sneak videos and click also the button below for Mafia 2 picture gallery.






5 comments
  1. My cousins were such fanatics of this game! I always hear them talk about this before. but I wonder where this game went now..

    Posted on November 11, 2009 at 9:31 PM

     
  2. Indeed a very interesting blog. Read a pleasure. Cognitive information that is very good.

    Posted on March 14, 2011 at 1:43 AM

     
  3. Hello I enjoyed yoiur article. I think you have some good ideas and everytime i learn something new i dont think it will ever stop always new info , Thanks for all of your hard work!.

    Posted on November 1, 2011 at 1:06 AM

     
  4. It is nice to find a site about my interest. My first visit to your site is been a big help. Thank you for the efforts you been putting on making your site such an interesting and informative place to browse through. I'll be visiting your site again to gather some more valuable information. You truly did a good job.

    Posted on November 28, 2011 at 2:17 PM

     
  5. I am thoroughly convinced in this said post. I am currently searching for ways in which I could enhance my knowledge in this said topic you have posted here. It does help me a lot knowing that you have shared this information here freely. I love the way the people here interact and shared their opinions too. I would love to track your future posts pertaining to the said topic we are able to read.

    Posted on December 13, 2011 at 11:16 PM

     
Need Ads Space? Contact me
Metal Gear Solid 4

Metal Gear Solid 4

Posted by New PS3 Games
November/27/2007
Resident Evil 5

Resident Evil 5

Posted by New PS3 Games
June/12/2008
God of War 3

God of War 3

Posted by New PS3 Games
April/22/2008
Socom | Confrontation

SOCOM | COnfrontation

Posted by New PS3 Games
May/8/2008
Tekken 6

Tekken 6

Posted by New PS3 Games
September/15/2007

Advertise Here